LGFG FASHION HOUSE IS THE UNIQUE WORLD-WIDE BESPOKE SUIT, SHIRT, AND SHOE BRAND, CATERING TIMELESS AND CLASSIC BRITISH TAILORING IN EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, AND NORTH AMERICA.
LGFG Fashion House has 5 distinct competitive advantages in the marketplace:
1. Our Executive Clothiers are World class: we are well educated, highly motivated, multilingual and exceptionally trained. Aside from degrees like MBA, M.A, Physics, Law, and International Fashion, our clothiers also possess over 20 languages between us along with renowned international industry-specific training in tailoring, measurements, product knowledge and advanced relationship and customer service.
2. Our Products are World class: With our exclusivity through traditional London-based manufacturers we offer a product nobody else can offer in the marketplace. We were the very first in the industry to use computerized CAD tailoring systems which ensure perfect consistency on orders with the most advanced tailoring technology available in the world today.
3. Our Service is World Class: We come to you saving you valuable time and offering supreme convenience based on the trust and personal relationship built with your LGFG clothier.
4. Our Training is World Class: LGFG Fashion House successfully expanded to over 10 markets in its first 36 months and took position as the market leader in Canada for direct tailoring, being the only coast-to-coast Canadian luxury brand with full national market presence. Our business is done on referrals, and the proof that our concept, model, and products are highly appealing, is that 80% of our business is done through repeat clients.
5. We are goal-oriented and vision driven. LGFG Fashion House IS the market leader in direct tailoring in Canada today and our vision is to become a household name internationally as “The” Canadian brand in suits.
Product & Manufacturing
LGFG Fashion House takes great pride in our world-class product. Our manufacturing starting with the world’s first CAD tailoring software and leading through the most advanced and sophisticated tailoring technology and production chain in the world, combined with our unlimited direct sourcing from the world’s top mills makes LGFG Fashion House an industry giant. We own all our own patterns and are constantly involved with R&D to develop a more smooth service – something you never see because you don’t want to see it; you want the easiest, smoothest, and most efficient shopping experience ever, and that’s what we seek to provide. With the making of a bespoke garment, many pieces are involved. Firstly, sourcing the highest-quality wool to deliver value directly from the mill. Secondly, executing a production chain that imports chest canvasing from Italy, waistbands from Germany, wool from England and internationally, technician review of configurations in the UK, pattern generation, cutting and sewing, 8 individual QA checks cultivating in a final check on site in Leeds, UK, that ties together a production chain over 23 working days to build your individualized garment from the ground up until your clothier delivers it, fits it, does final adjustments locally and wins a client for life.